Getting Started at Hot Spots!
Welcome to the HotSpots experience!
We are delighted to have you join the HotSpots family.
To start the enrollment process fill out the form below:
Baltimore County Academic Support Center Overview:
HotSpots has partnered with Baltimore County Public School to support the Academic Support Centers at our licensed programs starting October 12th. We are excited to offer an All-Day Program to meet the childcare needs of our Baltimore County families due to the recent transition to virtual learning. The All-Day program will run from October 12th, 2020 until BCPS reopens for in-person learning. Our team is prepared to provide remote learning support along with the opportunity to engage in physical fitness, hands-on student-driven projects, breakfast, lunch and healthy snacks.
• This All-Day is separate from our normal HSECP Before and After Care program, which is on hold until BCPS announces their plans for reopening. The participation in our All-Day program will not impact your current enrollment within our Before and After School programs.
• Program runs HSECP Monday thru Friday
• Hour of Operations: 7:00am – 6:00pm
• Parents provide headphones and technology
• Students will follow their school bell schedule and HESCP staff will provide supervision of Synchronous and Asynchronous classwork
• Student brain breaks between virtual lessons
• Fun, interactive, safe social interaction outside of scheduled learning time
• HSECP will provide two pre-packaged snacks
• BCPS will provide breakfast and lunch or parents can provide boxed lunch
Carroll County Before and After Care for the Cohort Hybrid Days Overview:
HotSpots is now enrolling for Before and After Care for the Cohort Hybrid at Carrolltowne, Linton Springs and Freedom Elementary Schools!
Harford County Before and After Care Program Overview:
HotSpots will be providing Before & After Care at our licensed locations when schools return to in-person learning.