Getting Started at Hot Spots!
Welcome to the HotSpots experience!
We are delighted to have you join the HotSpots family.
Harford County Before and After Care Program Overview:
Harford County will have Learning Support Centers in Harford County schools to meet the student needs of our families due to the recent transition to virtual learning HotSpots will be providing Before & After Care (B&A Care) at our licensed locations. In order to participate in our B&A Care program, your student will need to be part of the Learning Support Center.
- If your child is enrolled in our B&A program for the 2020-21SY and participating in the Learning Support Center you will need to confirm your student’s enrollment.
- If your child is enrolled in our B&A program for the 2020/21SY and not attending the Learning Support Center your enrollment will be placed on hold until HCPS reopens for in-person instruction.
- If your child is attending the Learning Support and you would like to participate in our B&A Program you will need to enroll.
You are just a few forms away from securing your enrollment!
1. Simply click on the link that applies to your school below.
2. Enter your name and our Director of Enrollment's information.
3. Fill out all of your enrollment forms online!
Director of Enrollment Information:
Start your enrollment process below:
Upon receipt of your completed Enrollment Forms, a member of our staff will confirm your child’s registration.