Getting Started at Hot Spots!
Welcome to the HotSpots experience!
We are delighted to have you join the HotSpots family.
Baltimore County Academic Support Center Overview:
HotSpots has partnered with Baltimore County Public School to support the Academic Support Centers at our licensed programs starting October 12th. We are excited to offer an All-Day Program to meet the childcare needs of our Baltimore County families due to the recent transition to virtual learning. The All-Day program will run from October 12th, 2020 until BCPS reopens for in-person learning. Our team is prepared to provide remote learning support along with the opportunity to engage in physical fitness, hands-on student-driven projects, breakfast, lunch and healthy snacks.
• This All-Day is separate from our normal HSECP Before and After Care program, which is on hold until BCPS announces their plans for reopening. The participation in our All-Day program will not impact your current enrollment within our Before and After School programs.
• Program runs HSECP Monday thru Friday
• Hour of Operations: 7:00am – 6:00pm
• Parents provide headphones and technology
• Students will follow their school bell schedule and HESCP staff will provide supervision of Synchronous and Asynchronous classwork
• Student brain breaks between virtual lessons
• Fun, interactive, safe social interaction outside of scheduled learning time
• HSECP will provide two pre-packaged snacks
• BCPS will provide breakfast and lunch or parents can provide boxed lunch
Carroll County Before and After Care for the Cohort Hybrid Days Overview:
HotSpots is now enrolling for Before and After Care for the Cohort Hybrid at Carrolltowne, Linton Springs and Freedom Elementary Schools!
Harford County Before and After Care Program Overview:
HotSpots will be providing Before & After Care (B&A Care) at our licensed locations when schools return to in-person learning.
You are just a few forms away from securing your enrollment!
1. Simply click on the link that applies to your school below.
2. Enter your name and our Director of Enrollment's information.
3. Fill out all of your enrollment forms online!
Director of Enrollment Information:
Start your enrollment process below:
Upon receipt of your completed Enrollment Forms, a member of our staff will confirm your child’s registration.