HotSpots collaboration forms two-way relationships that are rooted in goal alignment, effective communication and constructive group reflection.
Our partnership extends into the school day and local community through support of:
- School Improvement Teams
- Parent Involvement Plans
- Professional Development
- Parent Teacher Association Meetings
- School Events and Fundraising
- Local Charities
HotSpots applies state and county quality data to enhance program services and assess enrichment opportunities. Why? Simply stated — because we want to help students achieve.
- State assessment data prioritizes instructional objectives and supports school outreach events.
- Administrators and HotSpots work together to identify and plan school-wide enrichment experiences.
- School Day Educators are surveyed and answer the question, “How can WE help you?”
With limited resources and demands of the traditional classroom growing, HotSpots serves as a support to the school house and educator. With alignment and reinforced learning opportunities, students are bound to build connections and develop a 30+ greater love for learning.