Our success is built on fostering relationships. One of our most valuable relationships is with the schools we serve.
We invest time in your school by:
Assessing Teacher & Families Needs
Developing a Program that Caters Needs
Supporting PTA & School Progress Goals
Collaborating to Execute School Partnership Events
A high-quality curriculum provides students with diverse experiences that acknowledge different learning styles. HSECP integrates “spots” that provide students with the free-choice to lead and learn.
- Plan, organize, and manage student-centered initiatives
Study Hall Objective:
- Apply instructional strategies
- Complete various content related assignments
- Design and perform creative productions
- Practicing cooperative and collaborative skills
- Categorize food based upon the nutritional value
- Prepare ingredients
- Execute recipes
- Promote healthy living
S.T.E.M. Design Objective:
- Design and conduct scientific investigations
- Understand basic techniques
- Drawing, designing, creative projects
The Lounge: WiFi Café Objective:
- Collect, organize, display and interpret information
- Specific topics incorporating the use of technology
- Use interactive games
- Enhance strategic thinking
Here's what Principals have to say about HotSpots:
"Our program director is wonderful and does a great job supporting our school, PTA and family events."
"HotSpots, the program director, and the staff are wonderful. They are positive, friendly and flexible. The children always seem to be settled and engaged in some type of activity."
"The communication and support we receive is great! We love HotSpots."